Friday, December 6, 2013

yucky snow








Brody wasn't the biggest fan of his first day out in the snow. He didn't mind to walk near the snow.. like on the shoveled sidewalk, but once he stepped in the snow, he stopped smiling all together. And oh, if he fell in the snow... life was immediately over. Especially since snow sticks.. to gloves, and pants, and shoes. Holy cow, did Brody freak out. He would start crying and showing me the yucky snow. "Please, mom, get this stuff OFF of me!!" is what he would have said if he could talk.

I have to say though, he was a cute little winter toddler. Gosh, I love my sensitive boy, so so much.


Oh, and this is when he saw a GIANT basketball hoop in a yard nearby. He has been so used to just seeing his Little Tikes hoop that in his room. He could not believe his eyes when he caught sight of this one. He started to jump around and wave his little, puffy arms. So cute!!

No comments:

Post a Comment